While in Utah, I ran my extended family ragged with excursions. Above are photos from:
- My Grandma's house, where the kids played outside all morning while my sisters and I had fun selecting items from my Grandma's vast collection of fabric, notions, and whatnots. She was emptying the house in preparation for her move to Washington with her new husband.
- The Clearfield Aquatic Center
- A slumber party of just the "older" cousins (Ages 6, 5, and 4--I know, so old!)
- The Kangaroo Zoo Bounce House
- The Union Station Train Museum
Post a Comment